Sunday, January 9, 2011

Black Horse & A Cherry Tree.wmv




If you haven't already checked out my YouTube channel, you so should (insert BIG smile) It certainly needs improvement && more videos. Those are in the making; covers and originals on their way. Show me some love because this is what I'm most passionate about (other than fitness and health, which is a given).

I haven't been on top of my game lately with the whole singing thing and getting a career going with gigs. Mainly I'm scared, I guess. Mostly of failing. But if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

Tell me what you guys think. If you have any advice or connections. I'm down to hear it all.

BTW, you can find a link in the right module of my blog for my YouTube page. I've downsized some videos, so at the moment there aren't very many, but stay tuned!

LoveLoveLove to you all (whoever's out there). And I hope there's more than a few ;)

1 comment:

  1. this goes so well right under your blog's image. great video

    ReplyDelete