Monday, September 12, 2011

Surfin' blog hop!

Join this weekend's Fun Surfin' Weekend Blog Hop, hosted by Tips for Saving and co-hosted by my amazing auntie! No pressure this week, just relax while you enjoy the wonderful blogs that are participating! Follow the blogs you like and comment on the posts that resonate with you the most!


If you're a new participant/follower, please make sure to leave a comment so we can return the favor. If you REPOST this blog hop on your blog or site, you will be eligible to be the co-host for the hop next week! Tips for Saving will leave a comment on the co-host winner's site to let them know they've won!


There is only 1 rule with this hop: Follow the #1 (Tips for Savings - host) and #2 (Silverfaeries & Dragonflies - co-host) spots. They will follow back!


I wish this picture below showed up more clearly, because I LOVE the ocean :)

Anyway, what are you waiting for??







4 comments:

  1. Hi J.Lynn,
    I love Blog Hops and I am happy we have found each other's Blogs in the process. Thanks again for visiting my Blog and becoming a Follower as well as writing your wonderful comments. Take care and all the best to you.
    Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog..happily following you back!

    http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for visiting and for the follow. I've returned the follow!

    http://confessionsofafrugalmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for visiting and following my blog What I Live For! I am following you back and am so glad to see you had such a fun night out :).

    ReplyDelete