Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A little late...Manicure Mondays.

Nail art has been on trend for awhile now...(see celebs and other blogging ladies):

Jessie J (my fave celeb :])
Here are just a few of the many photos of her crazy nail art:
source

source
source

Golly, I love her. 


And another nail art obsessed celeb, Rihanna
source

source

source

I'm always late in the game when it comes to trends; I see something I like - jewel toned pants, thigh high boots, small purses with long chains - and I don't jump on the bandwagon until I know that it'll be something that I'll like for a long while. 

Well, I've decided to finally partake in some nail art fun and I thought to myself, 'Why not do what Jennifer @ The Looks For Less is doing and make a weekly post of my nail art?' So, that's what I'll be doing here on WILDyetZenful. Every Monday I plan to showcase a different style of nail art for that week. I ordered a bunch of nail polishes from Amazon and just received everything, so here is my Manicure Monday (on Tuesday) post :] Enjoy loves.

(BTW, Jennifer has a new lifestyle blog, Fab Fatale, that you should definitely check out!)


The stuff: boom boom powprotein base coatmy trusty pink.

do you see the gold shimmer?

paired it with this ring

too many pics? haha


Well, that is it for Manicure Monday. Next week, I'll be on time! 


Hope you had a wonderfully splendid day!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute idea! Can't wait to see what you come up with and how creative you get with it :) One thing's for sure....you totally need to check out Zoya.com! Why? This is why:

    "Zoya Nail Polish has been awarded as the longest wearing natural nail polish by an independent panel in Women’s Health Magazine. Zoya Nail Polish is a nail polish free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor."

    Plus...they have the most beautiful colors! They also have some really great sales and if you sign up for an account (no purchase necessary), you'll receive special offers for members only. I never got into buying nail polish until I found them, now I can't seem to quit.

    <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do fun things with my nails but having a kid makes it close to impossible. Plus I've always had a problem with my nail polish chipping after one day. It drives me crazy. Jessie J's nails are awesome!
    Visiting from the hop.
    http://beingmama.com/
    http://ohsoprettylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. China Glaze nail polish is an amazing polish that doesn't chip the next day. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete