- I started Ange's 30-Day Challenge and stopped at day 4.
- I started college in the spring of 2008 and stopped short of my associates in arts degree (6 credits left).
- I started eating a vegan diet in January of 2010 and started eating cheese with my wine 6 months later.
- I started taking vocal lessons in May of 2010. Vocal chords are just like muscles and in order to have a solid singing voice you have to work 'em and practice. I rarely practice anymore.
- I signed up for guitar class at school, bought a guitar, and began learning about chords and strumming. That was 7 months ago and I can play maybe three songs, and I rarely practice.
- I started following Zuzana's site religiously 13 months ago to stay in tip-top shape and I've managed to jump off that band wagon too.
What is wrong with me??
Do I have commitment issues??
That can't be; I stayed in a toxic relationship for almost five years!
That took serious commitment.
So, why am I so scatter-brained and ADD-like?
Well, I don't have an answer for that, except that I must accept it as an essential part of who I am, or force myself to be different.
The former sounds like something I might actually stick with.
So, in order to keep being me AND to finish what I start, I'm going to take things day-by-day, the J.Lynn way.
Look for a post of my Swellbeing Challenge progress, coming your way...tomorrow? We'll see ;)