"I will love the sun for it warms my bones; yet I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit."

Do I want to feel the heat today, or a cool mist from the sky?

Sometimes the sun can a be a bit abrasive with it's brightness, and I know it can really heat us up here in Tejas. Oh and what about rain? I am definitely guilty of singing "Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day!" But both the sun and rain are very glorious elements in our lives. The sun is bright and warm! And rain can be so refreshing. At times we take advantage of the beauty nature has to offer, when we should embrace it.

Gotta be open to all things in our environment, otherwise we might be too full of hate and angst to see how great life is!

A little light reading from Og Mandino's "The Greatest Salesman in the world" is always inspiring and motivating me to be more open-minded and free.

I have voice lessons with my girl Reema today, yoga with Joseph Stingley, then on to my good friend Yosh's "studio" to write and hopefully record some music.

Hope everyone has a splendid day!

Oh and here's quick video of me saying hi :) I wanna Vlog as well as Blog haha so I might just include videos every now and then. You can also check me out on YouTube singing. Or trying :)



Comments

Popular Posts