Not Feeling Today

I was having an aggressive and anxious afternoon that started with a 45 minute drive home.
I had a pedal to the floor mindset that I just couldn't shake.
All of the other drivers were driving me crazy.
To me the whole concept of driving and traffic jams is a test of our patience for others.
You're aggravated at how everyone else is driving around you, but shouldn't you just embrace they're differences? Maybe they aren't the type to rush to their destinations, like me :) Maybe they like to take things slow and live in the moment, like I know I should.

Why must I have so much trouble doing so? I meditate occasionally and I practice yoga. I'm usually really good at being mindful of my thoughts and my actions, but lately I haven't been on top of my game.

I think it might have a lot to do with everything I've taken on recently, which I'm starting to think is a much heavier load than I can probably handle.

Anyway, this is the type of life situation you stare right in the face and say, "Bring it. I got this. I can handle anything!"

So, what I am going to do is drink me some yummy, chocolate-y goodness known as Shakeology, take 10 deep breaths, then engage in some intense exercise. That should definitely clear my mind of some clutter.

Here's the Shakeoloy recipe that I can not get enough of:


You can get some Shakeology here

My goal for the rest of the day is to stay positive and energetic, and to not be tempted by all the food at work! 

Have a lovely day!

EDIT//

.music is truly therapeutic. 
I feel 20X better now after listening to some uplifting and beautiful beats.

Comments

Popular Posts