"I will make love my greatest weapon."

It all starts with LOVE.
Nothing can possibly be accomplished in life without showin' some love. 
Love for your neighbor, for you sister, for your grocery clerk. 
Love for everyone and all things. 
Love softens the heart and clears the mind. 


I've been reading Og Mandino's 'The Greatest Salesman in the World'; every day for 30 days you must read 1 scroll, and you must read that same scroll three times a day. Then you must repeat the next scroll the next month going through the same process. I am currently on the second scroll which touches on the subject of  LOVE, hence the many occurences of the word :)


I will begin each post I write with a short line from the scroll I will be reading from as a little motivation for the day.


Anyway, I am new to blogging and this is my first post, but I hope to inspire anyone who reads this blog, to be who they are destined to be, living a full and prosperous life. 


Today I want to be happy, enerigized, and healthy. I like to start my day off by reading something motivational while drinking some hot green tea. Then, I like to get exercise done first thing. I tend to blow it off if I wait too long! So, motivational reading, green tea, and exercise are key ingredients for a successful day. How do you start your day off right? I'd love to hear all about it!


J.Lynn

Comments

Popular Posts