15 Day Challenge-Day 12: Mi Dia
Juni-nichi (Day 12)
Bullet your whole day.
- Awoke around 5AM.
- Cooked scrambled eggs and spinach (with a dollop of hummus && side of grapes) for Shonuff and I.
- Drove Shonuff to work (as we share a car) and proceeded to the yoga studio.
- Took the 7AM vinyasa flow class with Todd (he's such a rad guy!) I'd like to point out that lately I have been really hesitant to practice at the studio; there's no reason behind this hesitation, but let me tell you, going today was a wonderful idea. That class set my whole day up to be a really good day :)
- Got my fitness on using a workout from Bodyrock. It kicked my booty and my legs feel good now! :)
- Arrived to work an hour early to just relax and eat lunch.
|Splendid lunch, indeed.|
- Had a blast, as usual, with the Opera girlies...aren't we cute? Haha. Picked Shonuff up from work.
|Me, Jennifer, Vanessa, & Kristiana|
- Played in traffic for a bit-I find traffic to be meditative :) or the perfect time to talk Shon's ears off!
- Went to VONs for some mixed greens for dinner && burger patties 'n hot dogs for a BBQ tomorrow.
- Blogging while Shonuff cooks dinner and The Simpson's plays in the background (I told you before, I know that it's classy that I like to watch this kind of stuff).
- Chocolate chip cookie and vanilla almond milk time = Good times.
- Date with Shonuff in bed @ 8:30 ;)
Kind of an uneventful, but really good, day.