15 Day Challenge-Day 14: Sing me a song

Juyokka (Day 14):
What did you want to be when you grew up? What are you now?

I'm fishing in a sea of memories and the only thing that comes to mind is:
A famous singer.

I used to sing along to Celine Dion, Toni Braxton, Mariah Carey, and the Spice Girls.
I choreographed moves to all my favorite songs of the late 90s, and used my grandmother's webcam to record my mini performances.
MTV and VH1 were the two channels I frequently watched; I was obsessed with watching Carson Daly on TRL; I loved music videos and reading magazines about the artists I truly admired.
I dreamed of someday touring the world on stage.

Now, I'm a student of life, a yoga practitioner, aspiring singer/songwriter, and fitness & health enthusiast.
I wouldn't mind being an entrepreneur or a world traveler or an activist for an important cause. 

Comments

Popular Posts